Thursday, February 9, 2012

Elliot's School Scrapbook!

As a scrapbooker there is much thought and deliberation put into starting a new scrapbook. Elliot is in 1st grade now and it is time to get his book going. Digital, Traditional, Hybrid, what should I do. I decided to do hybrid. This will allow the pages to be done Digitally or Traditionally and I can add in his artwork and pages he brings home. Here is the first layout. Our PreSchool FT to Lane Farms. If you look closely you or your children may be on these pages as well. Many more will be added soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, Jo. Love that paper. Look at how little they were! And it makes me sad to see the ones that are gone now. But good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO see my kids in there!

    Your pages always inspire me.

    ReplyDelete