Thursday, June 14, 2012

Life

So an update on life. Eric will be staying at UCSB again for one more year. We are packing up and putting everything in storage and will be out of our house by July 6th. Eric has a place to stay in town so he can keep working. The kids and I will be visiting family for most of July. We are on a wait list for an apartment that we can afford. If we don't get in by August we will then look for another place to live. This sounds crazy but I am looking forward to the adventure. We have a lot of things packed and in storage already and this weekend we will be moving much of our furniture. This is the last weekend in the house that Eric and I will both be home. He has a conference next weekend and I am taking Chandler to Anime Expo the weekend after that. There has been much that has happened lately. Dylan turned 12 and was ordained a Deacon. Family members have had brain surgeries, and baby's. If you want to read the updates on my nieces born at 26 weeks
As crazy as it is I feel strangely calm. Giving myself 4 full weeks to load into storage has allowed me the freedom to do a little every day. I am sure I will be pulling my hair out the last week. If you have any other questions let me know. Off to pack some more!
P.S. does trash and the amount of stuff in a room multiply every time you fill a box!

No comments:

Post a Comment