Wednesday, December 1, 2010

For many reasons we have not had the boys photos taken for over a year. That is an eternity for me. The day after Thanksgiving I took the boys out front at my in laws and tried to make them Cooperate. These are the results. I think they will do for the time being.

Dylan Age 10 Grade 5

Chandler age 12 Grade 7

Elliot Age 5 Grade Kindergarten

I had been waiting for 18 months to chop my hair off again but I wanted it to go to locks of love. On Thanksgiving my Sis In Law measured it and we finally had enough. I told her to go ahead and take of as much as she could. So she grabbed a hold of the ponytail and cut.
Here is the Front!

This is the result 10-11 inches depending on which part you measured. I know I need a front view the picture will be taken shortly. I am without a doubt a short hair person and feel so much more like me with it. Not to mention the drying time is much easier.
We had a great Thanksgiving in San Diego with many members from my Husbands side of the family. I had my first Vegetarian Thanksgiving, and I enjoyed lots of Black Friday shopping this year. Including going to Michaels on Thanksgiving and scoring the best deals but I can't talk about them until after Christmas so my kids don't find out. I scored the biggest gift for myself from my Mother In Law. A Cricut machine. If you don't know what that it it doesn't matter, If you do I know you are so excited for me. You are welcome to come share in the joy and we can scrapbook, listen to glee, and eat chocolate. I think I went to target 5 times in 2 days, Michaels 3 times, Toys R Us once, Walmart once. I am totally done and ready to wrap. And I stayed in my meeger Budget. Yeah for me. I wish my husband had some idea of the self control I exhibited.
Anyone want to have a wrapping party with me. I was thinking one morning while the kids were in school or next Wednesday night
If any of you feel like buying me a Christmas Present I am dreaming about Glee Karaoke for the Wii.

2 comments:

  1. I knew you would come to the darkside one day, just a matter of time.

    Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are amazing! Be grateful I'm all the way in Virginia, or I would make you take our family Christmas card! And by the way, if I could do black Friday with anyone in the world, I'm pretty sure I would pick you. Oh, and my sister got the Michaels Cricut too! Jealous! OK, now I'm rambling.

    ReplyDelete