Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Karaoke!


Ok, So I know I have been failing at doing as many posts as I would like. It is not for lack of things to post about. It has more to do with the fact that I want to give these things I am grateful for the time they deserve. Today's post is long overdue. I am grateful for Glee Karaoke. I have wanted this for the WII for a while now. On my birthday my husband and roommate planned a surprise party for me. Guess what they got me Glee Karaoke and we played it all night. After we had sung all the songs we watched 2 episodes of Glee. I was blown away by the singing abilities of the woman who came. Brandy amazed at Defying Gravity. Chantel boogied down with Hair, Mary Karlee was right on with Leaving on a Jet plane. We sang so many, I can't name them all. It was so much fun. Since the party the kids have gotten it out and played it many times. Elliot and Athea are really cute. They can't read the words yet but know the songs from me listening to them in the car obsessively. On Thursday we had 10 kids at the house. Some wanted to play and some didn't so I bribed them with Chocolate. If you sing one song you get chocolate. Guess what. Everyone sang. They did great. Then most of them wanted to go again. Bridgette Fleming & Kyle Dorny really should be in choir one day. The next version of Glee Karoke comes out April 30th. You know I will be buying it. If you haven't guessed, I LOVE GLEE. I am not sure if I have an unnatural obsession for someone who is 34 or not. I don't belong to any fan clubs and I have not cyber stalked any of the cast members. I have spent hours watching the episodes, listening to the music and watching behind the scenes clips. Why do I love it so? Is it because I was once a choir geek myself and long for the days of High School, I don't think so. Is it because of the hot boys that are really my age on the show, Maybe. Is it because of Sue Sylvester and her wonderful Sue C's it quotes, Probably. Could it be simply that I love the music. Whatever it is I Love Glee. If you have not seen it you may come to my house and watch the 1st season with me. I own it along with all the the music released on disc (I don't have some of the singles that are download only yet). If you don't like Glee then you are missing out on something. If you love glee please post some of your favorite moments. If you don't love glee I am sad for you. Here are some pictures from my Birthday Party.


1 comment:

  1. Amen!!

    And, why is Jeannie's posture perfect even while karaoking?

    ReplyDelete