Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Santa Barbara!

Today I am grateful that I live in Goleta or Santa Barbara. I have made many changes in my life over the past couple of years and these changes have been so much easier because I live in this blessed "Granola Country". Becoming Vegetarian and not being able to eat eggs, or Gluten has many challenges. Because I made these changes here however, stores, restaurants, community, friends don't treat me like I am crazy. It is ok here to try to eat this way. This environment has helped me learn how to function with this lifestyle change so now if I do leave this beautiful place I will know how to handle my eating lifestyle even when the foods I rely on are not readily available. Long Story short when I don't eat most meats, eggs, gluten, and artificial preservatives I stay headache free, my joints hurt less, I think more clearly, and I overall feel better. Thank you Santa Barbara for supporting my lifestyle!
P.S. One day I will post more specifics about why I changed but I feel that I need to give that post more time than I have had lately. If you have questions please feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment