Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Me!

Today instead of sharing what I am grateful for I am going to share what you are all grateful for. ME! Today is my birthday and I know you are all so grateful for the opportunity to have me in your lives. Can you even imagine what life would be like without me? Seriously it would be so much more boring. You know you would get way less scrapbooking done if you didn't know me. Let's not forget the chocolate, I guarantee there would be some form of yummy desert that you would not have been privileged to try if I had not recommended it or made it for you. While you are contemplating how lucky you are to have me in your life take a look at my picture from when I was little. Now you are lucky to have seen one of the cutest kids ever. ME! FYI I am 34 today.
Joanna    
Now in all seriousness I am Grateful for something today. My Nephew Wyatt. He was lucky enough to be born on my birthday which makes him extra special. I have never met a kid who likes squishys as much as I do. I totaly appreciate the super hero side to him. Happy Birthday to Wyatt.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for you too!! Just the other day I was telling a friend about you, and saying that I wish I could clone you and bring you with me to every playgroup, everywhere I go. You make everything so much more fun & entertaining!

    ReplyDelete