Tuesday, February 15, 2011

You!

Today I am grateful for you. YES YOU! You know you are wonderful and well deserving of my blog post. I am
Grateful for the long nights of talking.
Grateful for your creative ideas.
Grateful for your inspiration to be a better mother.
Grateful for when you make me smile.
Grateful for when you bring me chocolate.
Grateful for the chance to read your blog/facebook posts to help stay connected no matter where you are.
Grateful for the books you recomend.
Grateful for all the things I have learned from you.
Grateful for your support when times are tough.
Grateful that you listen to my griping even when my life isn't that bad.
Grateful for when you help with my children.
Grateful for the recipes you have shared.
Grateful that you craft with me.
Grateful that you don't judge me even when things seem to be going so wrong.
I am sure that there are many many things I have left out that you are wonderful at. Please remember how much you mean to me and I know my life would never be the same without you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm grateful for YOU! And that you're always willing to help with my kiddos.

    ReplyDelete