Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friends!

Chili's Alexis, Camile, Chantele, Gail, Brandy.
Today I am Grateful for my friends and the opportunity's for Girls Night Out! I am one that needs to get out without my kids on a regular basis. Until this year I had craft night and many nights with my friends. This last year my Husbands schedule has been crazy and craft night stopped happening because of people moving and schedules. Last night I got to go out with some amazing woman. If you ever want to join us anyone is welcome. I love the Conversations, Getting to know people better, and the always present Chocolate. I always feel like my stress load is lighter after the much needed girl time. I am hoping I can start craft/girls night once a week now that my Hubby is no longer working at nights.  Thank you to all the amazing woman in my life that have shared a girls night with me at one time or another. Living in a family of boys I desperately need a break from the testosterone.

2 comments:

  1. Wow ugliest picture ever of me! You caught me with a mouth full of food!! HAHAHA I had a blast last night and I'm totally up for more "Girls Night Out"'s (in plural!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so sad I missed this. Can't wait for your birthday outing!!

    ReplyDelete