Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Scrapbooks!

If you know anything about me at all you know my true passion in life is to scrapbook. This has come about for many reasons. I have always had a love of photographs and I enjoy the creative side of putting all the memories and the story's they tell all into one place. Nothing gives me more joy than to find my children looking and scrapbooks all on there own. I am grateful for this blessing in my life. I am the first to admit I may be a bit obsessed but I figure at least it is a good obsession. I know my children will always be able to look back at these albums and know how much I love them and have cherished the times that created these pages of love. FYI I lost count at 42 albums. I also make albums for other people. It is a special thing for someone to trust you enough to work on there precious photos. Yes I do get paid for this but I find I learn an incredible amount about people after working on there albums.  I am grateful for a husband and family that supports me in this effort. I see many woman who would love to create these gifts for their family's but don't because they don't have the support at home. If you ever want to come scrapbook with me by door is always open. It may not be clean inside but there will always be table space to scrapbook. If you want to start I would be thrilled to help you in any way traditional, digital, simple, elaborate. There is no wrong way to scrapbook!

2 comments:

  1. Jo this is a super uplifting post! I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lost count at 42 albums!! I am so impressed but soooooo jealous at the same time.

    ReplyDelete