Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Grateful for the beach in January!


Here is what I am grateful for today. Going to the beach in January! In the 8 years of living in Goleta we spend more of the month of January at the beach than any other month. The weather is amazing and much needed among the cold and flu season. These pages are from this Monday when most had the day off to celebrate Martin Luther King Jr Day! I will miss these opportunity's when we no longer live in paradise. (We do not know where we are going to live next year) After 2 straight weeks of children and or myself being sick the sunshine and fresh air was perfect! Don't even try to complain to me about the weather where you live. We all pay for what we get. Believe me we are paying some mighty high prices to live here.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I totally love it! It was such a gorgeous day to be there I just wish my mouth wasn't hurting so bad the whole time I was there!! I'm sad this will be our last Jan in paradise too but hey, enjoy it while you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page!! Thanks Jo, I am going to steal this. It was super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the page! I never get over your ability to complete pages like the same day you do things. Incredible. And by the way, cost of living here is comparable to Santa Barbara, so I do get to whine about the weather. Waaaaaah!

    ReplyDelete