Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Washer and Dryer!

Today I am Grateful for having a Washer and Dryer. With 5 kids in the house having a washer has saved me so much time. Up until last year we had to go to the laundry mat. I would have to sort the laundry the night before, get up early and spend 4-6 hours trekking back and forth from the laundry room, spending the entire evening or next morning sorting and putting the laundry away. It was such a huge chunk of time that could have been spent doing so much more. Now with these amazing machines everyone in my house has a laundry day and they do there own laundry and put it away. Laundry is my second nemesis after dishes and not having to always be worried about it and have to schedule my day around it gives me so much freedom.  To  make it even better a friend gave us a set last month that is much newer and nicer looking than the once we had previously purchased from craigslist for a whopping $80.

1 comment: